Beaucoup Juice & Grill
New Orleans FIRST FRESH JUICE Bar, Smoothie and Snoball Shop offers an assortment of local and exotic South and Central American flavors.
- All Natural Fresh Juice SnoBalls (Assorted Flavors)
- All Natural Fresh Juice (Assorted Flavors)
- Spanish Style Pulled Pork Slider w/ Jalopeno Slaw
- Grateful Black Bean Veggie Burger Slider
- Homemade Three Cheese Mac N Cheese
- Cuban Chicken Tamales & Vegetarian Tamales
Hearty, Delicious German recipes with a New Orleans touch!
- The Bavarian Brat – Fresh grilled pork & veal bratwurst sausage, topped with mustard, homemade sauerkraut & caramelized onions in a fresh bun
- The Berliner Brat – Fresh grilled smoked pork bratwurst sausage topped with homemade apple-curry ketchup & crispy onions in a fresh bun
- The Drunk Pig (2013 Po-Boy Fest Award Winner!) – Slow roasted pork, marinated in dark beer, topped with mustard, homemade sauerkraut & caramelized onions in a fresh bun
- The NOLA Schnitzel – Fried breaded pork loin topped with homemade crawfish-remoulade slaw in a fresh muffaletta bun
At City Greens, we determine food fact from food fiction and tirelessly search for the best-tasting, natural ingredients we can find. We grow our greens at our very own hydroponic farm and source produce and proteins only from farmers and suppliers we know. Whether soup, salad or wrap, you can trust each bite.
- Southwest Salad- black beans, corn, tomatoes, pepper-jack, black beans, romaine and mixed greens; tossed in a jalapeño lime dressing
- Quinoa Kale & Corn Salad – carrots, corn, roasted Brussels sprouts, quinoa, feta, kale and arugula; tossed in a roasted tomato vinaigrette
- Jerk Chicken Wrap – jerk chicken, corn, black beans, romaine, jalapeno aioli
- Turkey & Bacon Wrap – turkey, bacon, romaine, mixed greens; tossed in a Dijon aioli
- Cucumber Lemonade – A City Greens original
Fireman Mike’s Kitchen
Fireman Mike, “Chopped Champion” and Festival Vendor at New Orleans Jazz Fest, and other fest such as Voodoo Music Experience, and BUKU Music + Art Project.
- Red Beans & Rice
- Vegetarian Red Beans & Rice
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- All items listed above served with Crystal Fried Chicken Tenders
- Deep Fried Desserts
White Guy Pad Thai
Inspired by living in Thailand, White Guy Pad Thai’s aim is to capture the culinary experience with the sights, sounds, and taste of Bangkok street food.
- Chicken Pad Thai – gluten free rice noodle, chicken breast, bean sprouts, carrots, garlic chives, shallots, salted radish, peanuts, cilantro
- Tofu Pad Thai – gluten free rice noodle, organic firm tofu, bean sprouts, carrots, garlic chives, shallots, salted radish, peanuts, cilantro
- Mango and Sweet Rice – fresh cut mango, steamed white sweet rice, coconut milk, coconut sugar, mint (garnish)
Woody’s Fish Tacos
A local New Orleans start-up taking pride in serving up a tasty and healthy alternative to typical festival foods. With fresh, locally sourced ingredients, Woody’s Fish Tacos brings a little something for everybody, giving an option of meat, seafood, or beans. Try one and Get Hooked.
- All tacos are made with cabbage salad and remoulade sauce with an option of Blacked Fish, Sauteed Shrimp, Gator Sausage, or Black Beans on a corn tortilla. Vegan and gluten-free options available upon request.