General Admission 2-Day Passes
GA 2-Day Pass holders will enjoy the full Friday and Saturday BUKU lineup across several unique indoor and outdoor stages, along with great New Orleans eats and custom-made art installations.
#BUKU2014 is yours to explore!
Single Day Tickets
VIP 2-Day Passes
BUKU and CID Entertainment have once again teamed up to create a one-of-a-kind BUKU 2014 VIP experience. Click here to learn more about the boatload (literally!) of exclusive amenities that will be at your fingertips as a BUKU VIP.
Too BUKU VIP Group Packages
TOO BUKU VIP Pass holders will have the ultimate BUKU experience. The TOO BUKU VIP Pass allows you to enjoy all of #BUKU2014 in absolute luxury with your closest friends. Click here to learn more!
Our homies over at CID Entertainment have organized some sweet travel packages to help bring people across the globe to #BUKU2014. Learn more about our travel packages here and come discover New Orleans.
How old do I need to be to attend BUKU?
PLEASE NOTE THAT BUKU 2014 HAS CHANGED TO AN 18+ ONLY EVENT. You must be 18 or older with valid photo ID at the time of your entrance to the festival to enter. All IDs will be verified at the gate.
What are all of the ticket options?
We have GA 2-Day passes, VIP 2-Day Passes, TOO BUKU VIP 2-Day Passes, and Travel Packages. Pop back over to our ticketing boxes to learn more.
Will I be able to purchase a single day ticket?
Yes, single day passes are on sale now!
Can I buy a ticket at the gate?
Yes, as long as BUKU is not sold out, passes will be available at the gate. Check back soon for BUKU Box Office hours!
When will I get my BUKU Wristband?
BUKU wristbands will be shipped sometime in March 2014 prior to the festival. If you have not received your wristband(s) up to a week before the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My wristband just came in the mail! It looks awesome! Can I put it on NOW?
NO! Please do not put on your wristband until right before you walk through the gates into BUKU. If you got super excited about it and put it on way too early, send a note to email@example.com.
Can I upgrade to VIP?
Sure thing! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about upgrading from a GA to a VIP or Too BUKU VIP Pass.
Oh no! I lost my wristband, what to do?!
Treat your wristband like a precious heirloom passed down from your great-great-great grandfather — lost, stolen, tampered with and/or confiscated wristbands will not be replaced, they’re irreplaceable…
What is your Wristband Policy?
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival and at all times during the Festival (including the time in between the first and second day). Please don’t remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry (and we’ll be BUKU sad).
- All wristbands will be mailed. No hard tickets or Print Pass options will be available.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through TicketFly are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All passholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Visit our FAQs and the BUKU Purchase Policy for more BUKU Policies.
I have a question about vip amenities and/or travel packages. who should i contact?
Please reach out to our good friends over at CID Entertainment and they can help you. They are available via e-mail (email@example.com) or can be reached on phone M-F 10am – 6pm ET at (888) 805-8930.
I have a question about my ticket purchase. Can you help me?
Customersupport@ticketfly.com will be able to answer your question! If you have a question about the festival itself, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our full list of Festival FAQ’s click here.