Want to party in style at #BUKU2015? We’ve worked long and hard to put together the best VIP packages with a literal boatload of extra experiences. VIP and TOO BUKU passes are limited, so be sure to purchase yours while you can!
Interested in grabbing your VIP tix? Jump over to our ticketing page.
VIP 2-DAY PASSES INCLUDE:
- One (1) VIP weekend pass to BUKU
- VIP-only premium viewing area at each of the three main stages
- Access to the VIP-only S.S. BLU-KU, a 3-level New Orleans-style riverboat docked on the Mississippi River along the festival grounds, featuring:
- OPEN BAR *
- Views of main stage and festival grounds from the boat’s top deck
- VIP-only bathrooms and a climate-controlled lounge
- Exclusive VIP-only performances
- BUKU 2015 Poster
- BUKU 2015 T-Shirt
- Exclusive VIP festival entrance
- Option to add on VIP parking **
*Must be 21+ to participate in open bar. **Parking lot run by Convention Center for $10 per spot per day. You will receive an email with instructions on how to pre-purchase VIP parking, which must be done at least two (2) weeks prior to the event.
TOO BUKU VIP PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- One (1) TOO BUKU VIP weekend pass to BUKU
- All perks of a VIP pass (see above) PLUS:
- Access to the BUKU BUTLER service, an army of concierges available at all times to hand-deliver festival food and drinks to wherever you are within the festival grounds *
- Private CLUB TOO BUKU section on the S.S. BLU-KU featuring:
- Elevated area of S.S. BLU-KU top deck with views of main stage
- Comfortable lounge-style seating
- Complimentary bottle service **
- Access to the artist/staff-only Grand Oaks Mansion
- Access to a licensed TOO BUKU massage therapist
- One (1) commemorative TOO BUKU VIP laminate and lanyard
- One (1) original hand-drawn Young & Sick BUKU illustration print
- Complimentary access to one (1) BUKU 2015 after-party of your choice ***
- First access to purchase TOO BUKU VIP weekend passes to BUKU 2016
*You will receive instructions on how to use the BUKU BUTLER service from CID prior to, or upon your arrival at, the festival. **Available for groups of four (4) or more. Everyone in a group must be 21+ in order for that group to participate in bottle service. One (1) complimentary bottle or one (1) 12-pack of beer per day per group. You will receive instructions on how to reserve your group from CID prior to, or upon arrival at, the festival. ***You must inform CID of your choice at least two (2) weeks prior to the festival.